VIDEO TUTORIALS AND RESOURCESBeta
Doing a good book, well written, designed and printed requires a lot of attention to detail and to quality control. Our job is to make the process easy, enjoyable, and satisfying for you by taking on as many of the details as we can, and by making the process flow smoothly. Your job is to see to it that your words and images have been professionally reviewed before launched into production.
These tutorials and resources will take you through the simple steps enabling you to take advantage of our publication, distribution and private press features and resources and assure an outcome that will bring you pleasure and satisfaction.
Each will require only a few minutes to view and may be downloaded to your own computer for easy access at a later time.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tutorials now available are highlighted below. The balance are in production.
- Registering as an Author or Partner
- Launching a New Book
- Design Galleries and Templates
- Professional Editing, Proofreading and Imaging Services
- eBooks and PDF Editions
BUYING AND SELLING BOOKS
- Using the Worthy Shorts Bookshop
- Using the Dealers Bookshop
- Your Worthy Shorts Private Press Page
- Buying at Discount Prices
- Viewing Sales, Royalty, and Commission Reports
SPECIAL PUBLICATION PROGRAMS
- Publisher Partnerships
- Alliance Programs
- Business & Professional Shorts
- Academic Monographs
- Book Arts & Design Studio
- Monograph Reprints and Publication Services
- Social Networking Features