Agency Publication Centers
With Client-Author Self Management Options
The Agency Publication Center allows your agency to create and build its own brand for publication services to authors, while assigning complete operational responsibility to Worthy Shorts in a three way agreement with you and your client.
The Center provides your client-author with the perfect solution for managing preview editions, books in transition, narrow marketing targets, long tail back list, gift and legacy editions and sustaining and building community.
We provide the pre-press, production and operational services you need in order to build your own brand, and to satisfy growing demands by authors for targeted production and distribution services that will publish and market their books profitably in a rapidly changing real time market place.
Click here to tell us about your interests and to request a summary of our exclusive Publication Center Features, Formats and Prices and Publication Guide, and Publishing and Distribution Services Agreement.
1. Complete operational support - We service all your pre-press, production, author and title management, print and electronic distribution, and cash flow tracking. You receive a password protected BackOffice Management Page for your publication center.
2. One time registration activates an author's account --Each author receives a Private Press Admin page to manage production and other business on their own title (s); also, at their choice, a public outreach page and bookshop activation. You provide preferences regarding the extent of Agency and of Client-Author involvement and support. A unit registration feature enables you to manage an independently branded imprint with its own look and feel and array of author and titles.
3. One-time Setup we will set up your center for a onetime fee. During the usual three to four week setup turnaround, you can also be launching new titles. All production and reprint charges are price-list based. All prepublication and formatted conversion services are priced by estimate based on files received. Payment in advance either by Agency or Author. BackOffice will disburse funds according to preferences.
4. Wide selection of sizes, bindings and treatments. Our BackOffice editions offer: POD selections from one to a thousand copies or more at a time, ranging from mini to Jumbo sizes, landscapes and squares, page counts to over one thousand; wove and coated stocks; full color and photo black in addition to conventional black and white printing; a complete range of standard trade trim sizes, bindings in paperback, wrap over board, and jackets over fabric; and specialty bindings as well on request.
5. ePub and PDF digital editions are a standard setup feature along with print editions; all editions are distributed, as appropriate, to all major online re-sellers and aggregators and are made available on order in conventional bookstores.
TO GET STARTED, simply click here to tell us about your interests and to request a summary of Publication Center features, available formats and prices and business arrangements.