New Unit Registration
- Review the Chocolate Sauce Books Terms of Agreement document.
- Fill out the questionaire below. (Fields marked with * are required.)
- Click on the "Review" button at the bottom to proceed to the next page. You may still make changes before submitting this form.
- When you are satisfied with the information you've provided, click "Submit" on the bottom of the review page.
- After the form is submitted, you will be asked to make a credit card payment of your registration fee of $25.00. This fee is refundable if your application is not accepted or if you withdraw it before using your Private Press page.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the form is submitted. You can then access your Private Press page.
- It will take approximately one day to process your application. You will receive another email when your account has been activated. Your account needs to be activated to launch titles.
NOTE: We are unable to process your registration until you have paid the registration fee. Please remember to pay before submitting your request. Many thanks.
If you need help or have questions about this form, please email email@example.com
ABOUT THIS PROCESS
This is a one-time registration that will entitle you to...
- a Private Press page on which you can
- launch new titles and upload content files.
- revise and update information relating to your books, resources and promotional content
- browse and purchase additional copies of your published shorts from your own shopping cart at special author's prices
- create your own resource links
- see the status of your sales and royalty account when this service is available, if you have offered any of your titles for retail sale
- Activate your Outreach Page with a bookshop with only your own titles for sale and promotion, social networking and building community
- View, as available, a Design Gallery from which to choose treatments for your keepsakes
- Access future premium services.
This form will also enable us to formally launch your Publication Center Private Press Administration Page into our system, and create documentation for both of us that will record contact information and reference the basic terms of our business relationship.